I can’t believe it. Really. He was a baby and now he is no longer that and is a big brother that will be going into the 1st grade! :)
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
It’s so funny when comparing him to his big brother Skylar. Skylar just was a long
skinny little fella and this one, haha…like I said…just a little peanut. Short and tiny. He’s such a happy baby too! That’s a big difference between him and Skylar. We have less cries and lots of smiles.
- He’s smiles ALL the time and the daycare teachers love him
- Sleeps pretty decent
- He is still wearing some NB clothes still, lol
- He loves staring at us
- He will let anyone hold him
- He likes standing up as long as you are holding him of course
- He started sleeping in his crib…going ok so far ha!
- He’s starting to laugh and it’s the cutest thing!
He’s just the best baby, like all momma’s say, but he truly is. We are very blessed to have such a sweet and happy baby that to smile.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
So , we have tried soccer several times and Skylar doesn’t seem too into it and he’s been wanting to play baseball for a while. We were going to start off with t-ball, but this league for 4 & 5 year olds are coach pitch, so we decided to give that a chance. Of course Skylar still likes to goof off, but I think he likes this much better than soccer. He’s hitting the ball and we couldn’t be more proud…although when he’s out in the field, he rather twirl…yes twirl and laugh… We are working on it, ha! Here are a few “action”shots.
I love my boys!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
- He's bigger now. His Drs appt isn't for another week or so from now. So I will update then. If I had to guess, I would say he's gained at least 2 lbs and he looks a little longer as well. I still think he's a peanut!
- He still has major lungs!! :)
- He does not sleep well for us at night still. Up every 2 to 3 hours through the night if we are lucky.
- Does not like his crib, so he's still in the rock n play with us. Hoping to put him in his crib soon!
- His eyes are still blue. :)
- He's not jaundice anymore!! Or at least not as bad.
- Still nursing like a champ!
Monday, January 28, 2013
- He is so strong. I can stand him up on my legs and he will hold himself up.
- He is VERY Alert
- He's got lungs!! lol
- He still has a little jaundice from breastfeeding.
- He loves to nurse! He eats every hour to two hours and will eat for a good hour. Which means he has a very tired mommy!!
- He is now 7lbs 11.5 oz (peanut) and 22 1/4 in long.