Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekly updates and things...


So, I have been busy with work, traveling and well just being too tired to where I couldn't get on here and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day (a week late) and to post in general! Forgive! :)

Here are some pics of what we've been doing, which was enjoying each others company, our family and friends as well.

Side note...

OMG does anyone watch LOST!!!!?? WHOAH is all I can say! I love Lost!!! BOOOO, that I have to wait until 2010 to watch it again.

Typical Skylar putting on chapstick, but boy does he need it. His lips are soo chapped!

He slept until 10:30 am that morning and then he took a 3 hour nap (above) that afternoon and then slept as normal at 8:30 pm. I mean the boy can sleep!! That was a different story the first 8 months of his life. Those were some tough tough tough months!!

He absoutely loves Ralphie!


The only snap shot from the wine festival that I got before it started to pour down raining. I thought the sign was cute! I'm going to the May 30th NC wine festival at Tanglewood too. Hopefully, the weather will hold up for that one.


Yasmine and Rex at my parent's house for mother's day. She's so good with her cousins.
Skylar and Zeb "racing" in the living room.
Playing at the park. Thought this was too cute! I got my girl! :)
There's my knight!

He's my little monkey, always climbing everything, but he has yet tried to climb out of the crib. So needless to say, we are very happy about that. :) I think he would wake up in the middle of the night, if he was sleeping in a toddler bed and would start playing at 3 AM. I know him!! :)
Being happy on the swings!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so proud of you for participating in Relay for Life! I miss captaining a team. It's a great cause and it's inspiring to see the survivors do their Survivor's Walk!!! As for the family pic, I love them as always. The kids are really growing up! I love Skybug's haircut and he's gotten sooo tall! He and Zeb will be little hotties come graduation beach week at Myrtle. LoL. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Skylar is so cute!! I wanted to go to the wine festival as well but didnt make it.. Also to answer your questions I dont really dr. alot of my photos I need a good photoshop.. I would like to get the adobe cs4!!