Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Help Us Win!

I entered a contest, "Anything Except a Face" that's being held by A Photo By Ashley on facebook.  I entered his picture below.  Ashley darkened the helmet for me, so his eyes are not visible.  :)

The object of the contest is the most "likes" wins.  Sounds simple enough, right?  Well, there are a few steps to it.

First, you need to be a fan of A Photo By Ashley on FB.  I hope the link works.  :)  To be a fan, you just need to like her page. 

Then once you are a fan, go to her pictures where the contest folder is.  Thank goodness Skylar's picture is the profile picture of the contest, so it will be easy to find.  :)  Then go to his picture and "like" it. 

As of now, I am in 4th place.  I need all the votes I can get to win.  Thanks for your help all!!  I never enter photo contests and I'm excited that I might have a shot.  With your help of course.  Hint Hint...

You can also check out her website for her work. 

No comments: