Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nice weather equals swing time!

You know it’s nice outside when I’m taking the usual Skylar pics of him swinging on the swing.  He is so much fun!  He laughs and talks and squeals and well is just a hoot!  My little boy steals my heart!  We are laughing all the time, because of his demeanor.  He’s a regular comedian.

face 1   face 4

Skylar was laughing and yelling and then laughing again, because I was pushing him fast and then I was saying, I’m gonna get cha!! He’s very animated. 

face 5  swinging happy

The many faces of Skylar!

face 3  swinging happy 3

 

Seriously, I can just eat him up!

lounging

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So stinking cute!!

The Lau Fam said...

Wasn't the weather beautiful? It looks like you had a great weekend!!

Anna Morrison said...

Seriously, he is such a doll!

I am so ready for the warmer temps to stay. I love some sunshine!

Have a great week!