Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Party at School

daycare-just woke up  (1 of 1)

Skylar just woke from his nap and it was time for his birthday party.  He was happy to see me, although it doesn’t appear that way, lol!daycare-I think I like this (1 of 1)

daycare (1 of 1)

His teeth are filled with chocolate, lol.  This shirt is so very appropriate for all that he’s eating.  He promotes healthy eating, but then you look at his plate….

makayla (1 of 1)  daycare-gabe and skylar (1 of 1)  

Makayla is his best friend.  They are partners in crime, but they constantly tattle on one another.  They fight so much, but then are such best friends, lol!  She’s 2 days younger than him.  Gabe is Skylar’s other good friend in the class.  They play with the legos and help each other carry toys or put them up.  I was laughing a lot when I was in there.  Kids are so cute!

No comments: