Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lazy Saturday

We didn’t do a thing today, except watch the game..actually, I watched bits and pieces, but mainly stayed outside with Skylar.  I’m still a die hard Tar heel fan though.  As Skylar would say, “Go Targheels”.  I guess he’s thinking of Target and yes, that’s one of my favorite stores.  Smile 

inside working on our tools (1 of 1)

See that picture in the background?  Yeah, well I bought it about 4 weeks ago and we finally put it up today.  So, this is Skylar playing with his tools in the room when he saw that his daddy brought his in there as well.  See, we get around to doing things. 

tools (1 of 1)

Yep, I swear I clean his mouth, but he tends to always have something on his face.  Messy eater. 

Gator time (1 of 1)

Skylar is so easy to take pictures of now.  He will smile all the time for me, BUT I have to snap them quick, because I will get this as well. 

funny face2 (1 of 1)

funny face (1 of 1)

This always cracks me up, because I tend to make this face too. 

gator up close (1 of 1)

But, I always get my favorite picture after about 1 million shots. 

Tomorrow we start soccer, I hope he likes it!  Smile  I’ll keep you posted. 

No comments: