Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So behind...yikes!



So, two weeks ago, we went to the beach with Skylar's Maw Maw and Paw Paw (Terry's mom and step-dad). We decided on North Myrtle this time which, by the way I think will be a permanent thing going forward. It was so nice there! I think reality hit and that I'm now a grown up mom. :) No more cruising the strip in my 5.0, with my rag top down, so my hair can blow...wait a minute. :) I can do that in Skylar's G-wagon green safari wagon in the neighborhood. :)

Ok, here are the pictures....there's lots and I think that's why I waited so long to upload them all. :)




We got crazy at Myrtle, it was Senior Week 2009!!!
The only picture I got of me at the beach....see I was there. :)
POOPED!!!

6 comments:

Gina said...

I was wondering when the beach pics were going to press. Skybug looked sooo happy. No wonder he zonked out on the ride home. LoL. I can't wait to see the bday part pics at the end of the month!

Crystal Johnson said...

Great pictures! Did you get a new camera too?

Jamie said...

Looks like you all had a BLAST!!!

The Lau Fam said...

What great pics...I'm a big fan of the rash guards too, even though my kids tan just thinking about it, hah!

Jennifer said...

Great pics! Look like you all had a blast! I cannot wait to go myself. Where did you get the "shark" looking swimmy ring thing he has on? That would work great for my girlfriends daughter.

The Presnell's said...

Hey Jennifer,
We did have a blast and we can't wait to go back in September!! To answer your question, we got the shark floatie from Wal-Mart and I think they were 10 dollars. It might have been less. I just knew that those arm floaties wouldn't have done the trick with our VERY fast and crazy son. He needs all the help he can get, ha! They have ducks, frogs and lobster floaties as well.