Thursday, July 16, 2009

We're home sick today...

Well Skylar is sick. Unfortunately, I think he might be getting another ear infection. One of his tubes completely fell out and the other is half way out, as of last month. So, the tube that's still in might be completely out as of now. Good thing though, is that we already have a scheduled doctor's appt to check on his ears today. So, we are hanging out at the house and I am multi-tasking until then.

Oh, by the way, Skylar likes the Price is Right. This is totally cracking me up!

3 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Sorry about the sickness. Who wants to be sick in July? Enjoy being home and loving on your boy.

Jen said...

I am so sorry that Skylar is sick. No, I haven't given up just got accepted to nursing school. Between that, Brice and the kiddos I am so busy. Maybe soon I feel like getting back into the swing of things.

Gina said...

Hope Skylar will feel better by the time his bday party rolls around this week-end... poor little man. He's had the worse luck with his ears! Wish I could be there to rock him to sleep even though he's too big for that now. sniff sniff!