Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day...more sickness and oh yeah, bah humbug...

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday with your family and friends. We had a great Christmas, ...despite Skylar getting Croup. Fun stuff, I tell ya. :) We woke up and Skylar was burning up with a 102.7 tempature. He has been coughing a lot and his cough started to sound like a bark, but we didn't think too much of it at the time. I thought his ears were still infected, since he had a double ear infection and eye infection the week before.....I mean, gosh!!


We went to the doctor on Friday and they confirmed that he does have croup. Poor guy. He's been so miserable, so he really didn't enjoy his toys until later.



Here are a few pics from the day. Santa and family was good to him. :)


He loves me...he does...seriously... :)





The whole package. Now he's ready to work...I think.

No comments: